SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

Going off the wheels on a crazy train....

doodleboo
15 years ago

It's official, Biomom is the lead conductor on the Bio-Polar Express........

Got a phone call saturday from a friend of Bio Mom's. She had called him freaking out wanting him to come pick her up from the jerks house. The friend made the almost FIVE HOUR DRIVE to get her. When he got there she was totally strung out to the point where he took her to the hospital. Another near overdose. They shipped her back off to a mental institution. It's the same place she was LAST Easter when she tried to OD on pills.

She gave him the places phone number to relay to us. She wanted to talk to the girls. Even this man who is HER friend said he doesn't think it would be a good idea for the girls to call. He said she was in "pretty bad shape" and he was only "passing along the message".

What is with this woman?! She has people driving five hours to rescue her ass every other weekend now. This is the SECOND time she's been put in the hospital in the last three weeks.

We get a text Sunday from the A-Hole saying, and I quote "A____ is in the hospital. That's why she is unable to be with her her girls this weekend." Notice he made a point to say "HER girls".

I send one back saying "Same thing as last year. She was in the hospital last Easter as well." He probably didn't even know this since he wasn't on the scene back then.

His reply was "That's the life of mentally ill people. Sorry." SORRY! Don't tell me SORRY!!!!

I sent a text back saying "Don't tell me sorry...tell her kids. Sympathy for anyone else including her is unfounded. By the way, we knew where she was already."

His final reply "Cool. Well ya'll have a good weekend. I'll talk atcha later." That last part was his way of letting us know he isn't going anywhere and planes to make this HIS business.

I just let it go. Bottom line she ain't seeing them anymore till a judge tell's us she can. Since she can't afford a lawyer and she's already in the middle of a court battle...that won't be no time soon. I'm thinking about changing my number too. I don't like that guy being able to contact me for anything.

Comments (8)