SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cqhranch

My Daughter - My Fiance'

cqhranch
14 years ago

Looking for serious opinions that could be considered "Helpful" If you only want to rant about something please post a reply to someone else. I am troubled and it is selfish I am sure. Here is the plight. My daughter has been raised by me since she was 4. Mom left - didnt want to be a wife or a mom. blah blah blah, we both pulled through. I have had a couple other relationships since both failed. Currently daughter is 15, fiance and her boys live with us. She loves her boys and treats them like kings, hates my daughter and nothing I have tried makes her want to get along. My daughter isnt fond of fiance either, but intrestingly enough they both seem ok being in the same house, splitting time. No MAJOR problem with either one of them. The problem is me,,, or at least the only problem I have DIRECT control over is ME, anyhow I wish there was a better familydynamic. I interact with her boys better than most could imagine. My daughter appears to want a better family dynamic but fiance doesnt seem to want to give any. Although neither seem to have an issue with me about it. WOW try and type out what seems a simple explanation and lots of stuff left out. Ask if you want to help. I will give more info - Also please dont assume too much as I realize now how much info simply cannot be shared in one posting. sheesh, thanks for listening!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors