SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kliane91

potential step mom... :/

kliane91
11 years ago

i have been dating and living with my boyfriend for 3 years now. we have a 9 month old son and we just found out by a paternity test that he also has a 18 mo. old daughter... yes he cheated. when i entered into a relationship with him i didnt do so knowing that he had another child and i DEFINATELY didnt sign up to be anyones step mommy. we have, well had, a perfect life and then this girl just pops up out of nowhere and is now trying to make our life a living hell. i dont know what to do. i want my son to know his sister and all but i am extrememly bitter about the entire thing and the circumstances. i dont want to leave him because he is the father of our child and an extrordinary one at that but i didnt ever think i would be raising another child of his especially not one that was conceived while we were togehter. this is supposedly the only time he has cheated. she was an ex that he was with long before i knew him. what should i do and how do i get past this so that i am not so bitter about the entire thing? i know that it isnt the childs fault but i dont want her.....

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH