SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joe2070

Need advice with step son

joe2070
11 years ago

I need some advice and from what I have read there seems to be a vairrd group of people on here. Here is the background me and my wife have been married for 1 year. I have a 16 year old son and a 15 year old daughter. My wife has a 17 year old daughter, 14 year old son and a 11 year old son. My ex wife is no longer in the picture due to a felony conviction of child abuse when she had the kids she would hit them and finally after months/years the courts and police listened. My current wife's ex husband has 3 felonies for theft, assault and threathening to kill someone. He is also behind in support by over $10000 and the court does nothing. My issue that I need adobe with is in regards to the 11 year old. He completely idolize his dad to the point no one can say anything about him. The ex wants the 11 year old to come live with him, which my wife doesn't want to happen since the 14 year old did last year and both into drugs and almost arrested. The 14 year old lives with us and is back on track. The ex has called CPS out on me saying that I hit his 11 year old and the 11 year old said I did but he lied and got caught by the worker lieing. Also the other 4 kids supported my account of the story so the case was closed. All want is for a calm household but the 11 year old causes so many problems becasuse the ex continues to influence him and tells him I hate him so the 11 year old hates me. I love him very much but am at my wits end. Any advice?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz