SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yabberu

BM has kicked SD14 out of house

yabber
13 years ago

She sent FDH a message about 10 mins before she dropped the skids off, saying SD14 will live with us from now on (note how the decision has already been made, no need to check with us :-). BM has had enough of SD's sellfishness and backchatting, maybe FDH can sort her out thanks.

SD was so upset, she couldn't even talk about it, it was all too much. I had to fight my own tears back when I saw her, I just feel so sorry for her.

We knew something was going to happen, BM is really losing it lately. She applies so much pressure to the kids all the time, trying to make the kids choose sides and stuff us around (remember the basketbull..). She treats them bad but expects them to side with her and treat other people just as bad, if that makes any sense?

BM also sprung her decision on SD14 at the last minute, that way SD could not pack her stuff properly and is bound to forget something. And then, when SD needs to go back to get something BM can exercise some control over that, she really makes it as hard as possible.

We've never been in this situation before, but from past experience we know problems with BM never get sorted, with time she'll just move on, and the unresolved issues keep piling up. My guess is that SD will just go back after a couple of weeks, and nothing will be said about it.

SD13 is also affected by this, but she doesn't show any emotion and doesn't talk about it. I've got no idea how she's taking all this, she's the "all good kid" who will be welcomed back on Sunday in some inappropriate over the top way, no doubt. But without SD14 there as a target for BM to take her anger out on, what will happen once the novelty (for lack of better word) wears off?

Comments (17)