SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onyx_feather

Drama & Stress with DH & SD

onyx_feather
15 years ago

Hi.

This is my first post. Here is my situation & I'm upset at the moment so bear with me. I'm 33, my DH is 52 & SD is 17. We have been married for almost 7 years. The first time I met SD, she called be a *****, I over looked it since she was very young & still wanting her parents back together at the time. Over the years, all I have done was be respectful & pretty much expected it back in return. DH has forever had problems with SD; she has been kicked out of every school since elementary, spent 30 days in youth jail for a huge terrorizing incident(he had the charges dropped by saying that she has Aspergers which cause her to act out towards people), dropped out of high school, don't work, doesn't clean up, sleeps all day, snuck into 18+ clubs, being promiscuous with many guys, smoked marijuana, & is 2 months pregnant. Her BM has done nothing but been one of her "friends" & taught her no manners or respect & my DH just ignores it & calls me over-sensitive. Whenever she has been sick & hungry, I've been the one to take care of her. Well tonight, there was a big blow-up & she hurled murder threats & racial slurs(BTW her BM is Black, DH is White & I'm Black) jumped right in my face cursing as he sat their & watched & telling me "well she is in a sensitive state right now". I just walked into the other room & slammed the door. Anyways he got a promotion at work & we have to move out of state in a few weeks. I'm very upset & stressed; I have not worked in a while due to an injury & I have no family to go to.This thing has been going on for so long & I'm feed up. I know... I was stupid to be in this marriage this long. While I love my DH, I'm so stressed, the move is adding to it since SD is coming. I just needed to vent. Sorry for the long post but I have no one else to talk to.

Comments (3)