SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Oh ~ how sick is this?

imamommy
14 years ago

I sent BM's BF's exW a text to let her know about SD's birthday party. It was on her weekend and SD wanted them to come, but BM said that exW wouldn't let the kids come. So, I sent her a text telling her sorry her kids can't come. She tells me that she is no longer even talking to BM's BF (her exH). Wow! They were very amicable when BM came into the picture and it has come to this... she says her kids go there on their weekends only & that's it.

Then she tells me that BM chose to schedule her C section ON exW's birthday! That just blows me away.... if it was intentional (and knowing BM, I think it was), then from now on... BF's kids will be pulled to spend that day celebrating a birthday.. their mom's or their brothers. I can see BM making that baby birthday parties, just to make the kids choose to come to brother's birthday party over spending it with their mother. I really hope she isn't THAT evil... but irregardless, I still think that it's sick. I'm sure she knew what day it was... at least her BF must have.

Comments (14)