SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thart01

Confronting Bio Mom

thart01
15 years ago

Please Help! I do not know if I have done the right thing? I mailed Bio Mom a letter today stating how I feel about her. After 13 years of constant badgering I had to get it off my chest especially after I found out she had been bad mouthing my husband and I. She is the one that has denied visitation since January and she's going around telling people we won't pick child up along with everything else that is completely false. This is a woman that we have stayed in court with over increased child support and denial of visitation. Daddy's money is good enough but Daddy's not! I am in this dilema because I have never expressed how I feel about her and I don't want it have repercussions with step daughter because she has never heard me say anything bad about her mother. I have always taken the "high road" until I have almost bust wide open!!!!

I did not degrade her in the letter, well yeah I did, I just called her out on all her antics. 1) she tries to replace Daddy with flavor of the month 2) she never tells Daddy of any extra curricular activites daughter is in, no schedules.3) DAUGHTER WAS BAPTIZED, didn't tell Daddy so he could go, we live in a small town 10 min. to church!4)denial of visitation, and all courts do is slap her wrist.

DID I DO THE RIGHT THING?

Comments (13)