SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silversword_gw

My Stepmother is a NUT

silversword
14 years ago

DD is out of town, visiting Dad and a lot of other relatives. Yesterday her freaking grandma says she'll be by to pick my DD up at 12pm. Doesn't show, doesn't call until 4pm. Yep. It's the old: Kid sitting on the front doorstep because "Grandma/dad/mom/someone who loves me will be here any minute because THEY SAID THEY WOULD" waste of time afternoon. Brings her back 2 hours later. Says she made food, but not for DD, it was for her dinner party, but she gave DD a piece of steak anyway. She's 8, not 18. How much food/energy does it take to feed an 8 year old if they're hungry?

I could crawl across the desert to skin the woman alive right now. Especially because I just hosted McNasty McQueen her royal highness herself for a week (three weeks ago) went completely out of my way for her... getting her special food, special bedding, special activities, special-just-to-her-schedule-but-messes-up-everyone-elses-life-because-she-is-the-most-insensitive-selfish--and-it-has-to-be-my-way-or-I'm-throwing-a-fit accommodations.

What a piece of work.

Comments (20)