SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
believer_gw

We got my daughter moved out.....

believer
15 years ago

Over the weekend we moved my daughter out and into her apartment. I really like the place and she is happy with it also. I really like her room mate too. He is a co- worker and friend. They are just friends and not interested in each other. I told her that I was surprised that she wanted to move in with a guy and she said that she had to put up with so much drama from all the girls at school everyday that she didn't want to come home and have to live with one.

I have spent time over there helping her get settled. She is surprised that mom knows how to do so much. I told her that being a single mom for 12 years has taught me a lot.

She hasn't even told her dad that she moved. She doesn't think it's any of his business since they seldom talk. Only once or twice a year at her urging.

The other two kids have been sick and home from school....calgon....take me away!!!

We are looking forward to getting started on DD20's old bedroom so that we can move DS16 down there. His request for a school transfer has been accepted but he has let his grades slip so I don't know if they will take him until he brings them up.....always drama.

He is so funny....While I was at DD's the other night he tried to call me and I didn't have my cell on. When I got home he was mad. "You have a family here that needs you. You have a husband, another daughter and a son that is sick. You should be home." I had to laugh at him....couldn't help myself. KIDS!

Comments (5)