SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lyndsey18

please help- desperate

lyndsey18
15 years ago

very long very complicated story. Basically, I have a just turned 6 yrd SS. His behavior is completely unacceptable, and my husband and my husband's mom (Grandma) blames it on the fact "he's had such a hard life". I hear that every single time my SS does something bad. (every two minutes or so) the kid has major issues and no one wants to address it. He is the favorite of all the grandkids which breaks my heart bc my 4 month old daughter (with my husband) gets no attention or love bc it's all about my SS. Well for example, the kid pees and poops on the floor. on purpose. He screams how much he hates me, how I'm fat, stupid, ugly, he wants his real mommy, i'm a bad step mommy, i treat him like s-h-i-t, true words! he tells everyone i hurt him and starve him. not true! when i was pregnant he would hit and kick me, he is mean to my baby, he is rude, demanding, spoiled, my god i'm at the end of my rope. he refuses to do homework and the school (kindergarten)is saying he's mentally handicap, which i believe to an extent, but my husband and his mother ignore it and just say its because he didn't get a good start- he's had such a bad life. which the kid has- his BM was psycho, out of the picture pretty much except for a phone call a day to say hi, then she drops away again. she's always telling him she's going to sign away her rights to him, she doesn't want him, bc he acts sort of the same way towards her. She apparently had homicidal thoughts towards him beofre teh divorce, and honest to god, inow know why. I can't even describe what he does. He sticks his finger inside himself and smears the fecal matter on walls. he pees on the floor in his pants and plays with it, thinking its funny, but everyone just loves "the baby". thats what they call him. everyone kisses hi sbutt and he manipulates them and has tehm eating out the palm ofhis hand and it burns me up. he now lives with his grandma again and she just feeds his attitude. He cusses, is rude and disrespectful, gives cousins bloody noses, is extremely violent and jealous of anyone else who gets attention, he is rotten to the core. I can't stand to look at him bc i remember all the things he's done to me and my daughter. she lets him stay out of school when he wants, which ultimately will come back on my husband and i for truancy. but my god, I can not stand it. My husband and i fight over it all the time bc honestly i've given up and want nothing to do with him. I'm not mean to him, although i want to be- i simply ignore him whenever he's around. (thankfully not much anymore) but this has hurt my husband. Our marriage is in serious trouble. I love him to death, he's my world, but we always fight about his son. I need someone to tell me i'm not alone, that i'm not wrong for feeling angry, please. I will have a breakdown if this keeps going on. also, what can i do? I most certainly can not open myself up to the kid anymore. He killed me emotionally when I did before. But something has to be done or else i kno wwe will get divorced, which will kill me bc i love my husband to death. but i hate his kid. I can't take anymore. I think if i have a support system then i'll be better, and seeing as i have no family and his family definitely won't listen to me badmouth thier precious little boy, I need the internet. lol. please tell me i'm not alone, that this kid is out of control... and if you tell me he's had a bad life, i think i'll commit myself.. lol

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville