Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Proud of the girls!

Posted by doodleboo (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 26, 09 at 15:40

The girlies are just doing so well in school I had to brag. They are READING now! Sounding out everything...cereal boxes, movie sub titles, directions on making rice. LOL

We got their report cards and they are both above average. R has a 98 average and N has a 99 average!

On the topic of truency....lol. J was so proud he let them play hookey yesterday and spent a day doing all kinds of fun things with them. They had a blast eating ice cream and watching a base ball game. They went to the park and the arcade and topped it off with dinner at their favorite McDonads. The one with the "big play ground" :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Proud of the girls!

That is wonderful. Although they are deserving of the credit I'm sure the stable, loving home life that they are provided with is a big contributor. I'm really happy for you!!!

o

good job!!!!

o

Thats wonderful!!!

o

Nice !!!
My Sd got great grades as well. We took her shopping for the weekend. She deserved it.

o

I have to jump on this proud wagon too. My dd is getting an achievement award on Monday for her efforts and she had no cavities at the dentist yesterday!!! Yay!!!

I bought her cinnamon rolls for not having cavities :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here