SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_4

i suppose its good but ..

mom_of_4
14 years ago

I think the last time I was on here about my own situation it was because bm was talking about moving out of the state. well she finished her trade school thing and has been working. She went for about four months with having the kids fairly regularly and things have been calm and easy. Well, the last month she has gone back to the more sporatic having kids that has gone on in the past. Her reasons now is that she is working. Whatever, at least we arent having any problems.

Well, last friday she picked up the kids and took them on a "field trip" since she hadnt seen them all week (her week but she called to cancel because she was working) But, then friday morning I get a call from the kids wanting to know if I wanted to go with them to the museum ... I was thrown off because they were supposed to be going with their mom. I told them I couldnt go because I had a lot of homework (which I did) I thought maybe the kids had brought it up and bm didnt want to be the bad guy so she told them to call me. But, as it turns out it was her idea to have me come along with them.

Then BM was talking to DH yestureday on the phone and told him that she wants all of us her DH me the kids to all go to the zoo together soon.

This is soo weird. Wanting to invite me to go do things with her and the kids... wanting all of us to be one big happy family at the zoo. I mean it's a good thing, I suppose but it is just soooo weird. I dont even know what to think about all of this. I suppose just go with the flow.

I was planning on throwing the girls an end of the year slumber party. I was going to invite bm because it would be sd's first slumber party but I was kind of hoping for the "oh, I cant I have_____ to do" like usual. Now, she may very well show up given her new attitude. How ackward would that be ? Sigh, at least things arent bad right now :-)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler