SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

Our Weekend is coming (RANT)

nikemama
15 years ago

My SS (13) lived with us for about 5 months then decided that he wanted his dad to divorce me and get a place where he and his sister could visit their dad without the "distractions" called FAMILY!!!

SS acts like such a little crap head. We spent last visit all 5 of us at my in-laws. It was DH birthday. So in the middle of the visiting DH's sisters and parents, SS has DH building bike ramps below the garden where nobody can see them. SS decides that he don't like them there and has DH MOVE them. I walked down to see how they were coming and SS is standing behind DH, DH is asking me to stay and watch but SS is throwing his hands in the air and rolling his eyes like my standing in the area is the worst possible thing in the world. We drove 80 miles one way to visit these people. DH had taken him to a BMX dirt track the day before. That kid is so stinking self centered it make me sick.

We took pictures of DH and the cake with sisters, Then one with DH and HIS kids, MIL says okay now one with me, DH and ALL the kids. SS runs off upstairs and refuses to take a picture with us. I really loved our weekends before with all the kids but now here it is just Tuesday and I am dreading it already. DH and I was talking yesterday that my two little boys(10&8) are having Football practice Saturday morning. I told DH he already knows that SS isn't going to stand for DH going to watch the boys. DH says he is going and that SS will come and it will be great. WRONG!! I can't wait to see IT hit the fan. It makes me sick just thinking about it. I would so LOVE to tell him to cut out the crap his dad is NOT divorcing me. His dad is happy and he loves ALL of us. There is no sense in acting like a jerk and ruining the weekend for everyone. It is MY weekend with MY kids too. We end up spending the whole time trying to satisfy SS, WHO CAN'T BE SATISFIED!!! The kicker is I have never done anything to hurt this kid. If he didn't like what I cooked I cooked him something else took him deer hunting for the first time. Lots of things he has no reason to hate me. AND he will tell you he Hates me...FUMES!!!

Comments (7)