Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
introduction

Posted by secondwife (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 10:56

i tried posting over the weekend, but i dont know what happen to it. no big deal...ill get it figgered out.

just to tell a bit about myself...

i am a custodial step mom of 4, i have 3 bio kids, and we have one adopted between us. most of those kids have grown up and moved on with their own lives...there are still 3 under 18 living at home.

its been a rocky road for the past 14 yrs. my ex, and his ex both removed themselves from our kids lives...i would say i am close to all the kids then dh is...i spent a lot of the formative raising them alone because of his work obligations.

both absent parents have been located this year. this has not had any major impacts on either set of kids...although i am concerned about one of my SD's. she has always had a hard time with it.

anyway...i wont go into my story in this one post...it would take hours...been doing this a long time...just glad to meet y'all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: introduction

welcome to the 'gang' - we're glad to have you. I'm sure you will have wise words to share with all that experience!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here