SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
justmetoo_gw

(Almost) Speechless This Morning

justmetoo
14 years ago

I met my SGS13's wannabe stepmom last evening, and I'm a bit troubled this morning that my first thoughts within minutes of meeting her was 'wonder how much I'd spoil this visit if I get up, walk over, and knock this wannabe little witch right off her chair and give her a quick reality check'.

WSM (wannabe stepmom) met my SGS13 yesterday afternoon for about two hours for the first time ever. WSM has been dating SS42 since mid Feb.

SS and WSM rode the bike up for SGS's birthday (which is a 9 hour one way trip to SGS13 and another 2 hours over to our home) SS42 makes this trip every year for the birthday, spends the day with SGS and than usually brings SGS13 over here for the evening, overnight and breakfast the next morning before SS42 then makes the 11 hour trip back dropping SGS off at BM's on the way.

Okay, since this year WSM demanded she come along SGS could not come to my house this year (on a bike, three people). SS42 brought the bike because SGS13 has been really excited to see and ride the new motercycle (SS and SGS are into bikes together and both love them). SS rode that bike up only to please SGS even though SS rode through strong cold winds and rain with temps mid 30's to mid 40's.

Why did not the WSM just stay home? Besides ruining the day for all, the next thing WSM did was take over SGS while in his town ( nasty to his BM because WSM found her inferior, ignorant and found it mandatary to pee on post left and right)

Then WSM gets to my house and preceeds to tell us all about it and how 'I told her' blah blah 'she's not going to get away with _____ or _____ while I'm in the picture' blah blah and on and on.

She told us all about her superior knowledge and insights into SGS (she saw him 2 hours total afterall surely that's enough to know more and better than people who truly know the child and have been involved in his life for years, right?)

I don't think I've ever in my life disliked somebody so quickly. All I could think is 'where the heck did SS find this witch and why does he think it's a good thing to introduce this 'thing' into SGS's life'.

Since this is 3rd GF in a year for SS (I'm hoping like mad that she disappears before summer when SGS will be down spending the summer with SS).

I know I have little tolerance for arrogance combined with ignorance in people but this lady takes the prize for the most arrogant ignorant person who should never be allowed to be a stepparent.

I know SS will be calling late tonight when he rolls into his town to let us know he made it and want to know what dad and I thought. I'll dodge him tonight (I'm ever so busy excuse) and just have dad chat with him.

But I can' dodge him for long, he'll keep calling till he speaks with me this week .

What to do/say? Keep my mouth shut and pray to all that is holy she poofs before summer? If this woman stays in the 'picture' long I really believe she has the ability to turn SGS's life upside down. I will assume for right now that SS is thinking with the wrong 'head' and at sometime the bulb at the other end will kick in he has a son to consider and I see this woman as not a good thing or in the best interest of SGS.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio