SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom1sm2

I have to tell somebody my good news!!

mom1sm2
15 years ago

Hi,

It has been a while since I posted, but I thought I would share my good news.

I found out last night that we are expecting. Yay!! We have been sort of trying or maybe it is better to say not preventing it for the last few months. This will be my second pregnancy and our third child.

I have to say this is coming at a time when my family really needs a ray of sunshine.

You may remember me posting this fall and asking for good thoughts and prayers for my dog Howie. Well, a week ago this Sunday he lost his nine month battle with cancer and it broke all of our hearts. We knew it was coming, but the last few weeks and his passing were so very hard on us. He was truly a great guy and a BIG part of our family. I can't help but think of the saying... When God closes a door he opens a window! I know this may sound weird, but I can't help but wonder if my Howie does not have a paw in this as well. At any rate it brightens a tough time in our lives. We are waiting to tell people on the whole until I am a bit further along. We are going to wait to tell the kids because of all that went on with Howie. We would hate, God forbid, for something to happen to the pregnancy and have to tell them that after their hearts are already broken from the loss of Howie. At any rate we are so excited! By my calculations I am 5 weeks and will be due sometime in November. Anyway I had to share with someone! Thanks for reading.

Comments (6)