SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Tried and failed.....

mom2emall
15 years ago

This is funny. My ds was so jealous that me and dh got a movie for us to watch after the kids went to bed the other night. Kept asking why he could not watch it. We told him that is was rated R and NOT FOR KIDS! He kept trying to come downstairs while he was supposed to be in bed so he could see what we were doing without him. I finally had to tell him that bedtime the following night for him would be an hour earlier than everyone else if he left his bedroom again. For some reason it was just killing him that me and dh were doing something that he was not allowed to do.

So yesterday he went to his dads house after school. He calls and asks what movie me and dh were watching the night before. I tell him that I am not telling him because it is not for kids and ask to talk to his dad. Seems that he asked his dad to rent it for him and his dad told him to get the name....my son forgot to mention that I would not allow him to watch it!

So his little plan failed. I told my ex that I do not allow him to watch PG-13 or R rated movies because he is too young and repeats things from them.

So parents 1 point....kids 0!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH