SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharicole_gw

stepson

sharicole
13 years ago

hello, i have not posted in awhile. i have troubles with my adult s kids not liking me and after years of me being disrespected, hurt and treated like dirt i do not want to be around them anymore. after all the hurtful things they have done to me i prefer to not be around them. dh wants me to like them and be around them but i just dread everytime i have to see them.

ss continues to attempt to get involved in everything dh and i do together. every year we take a special vacation to the tropics and even spent our honeymoon there. ss continues to attempt to go there with us. he tries to be included in everything we do.

in the past when we do include him in our events he always does something that is hurtful to me. history has shown me i do not want him around me when i am trying to enjoy my self because he will just destroy my free time. i have plenty of stress at work i do not need it on my relaxation time.

my question is why does he continue to do this? why does he want to be with us when he knows i do not want him around that much. (he knows because dh has told him). i can tolerate him occassonally but why does he feel the need to invade dh & my personal times?

he is arogant and thinks he know everything and does not have alot of friends. is that why? because no body wants him around.

how do i stay away from him and discourage him from always wanting to be around us without hurting dh feelings?

any good advise would be good.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus