SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rayasunshine_gw

Please Help Me

RayaSunshine
11 years ago

Im in a relationship of almost 5 yrs with sd11 and we have 2 children together a boy3 and a daughter8mths. The problem is tomorrow I will wake up to my sd screaming cuz she cant find a certain shirt. I will ask her several times to lower her voice and remind her that her siblings are still sleeping.She acts as if I didnt exsist. The follwing is a list of things that are toxic to the family. I have never encounterd a child like this:
There will be daily Verbal attacks on all family members
I will ask her to clean a mess she just made and her response will be :Im NOT cleaning it up and she walks away now she will come back ltr when shes ready and clean it up.
She screams at us whenever we ask her to do something for ex:I asked her to do the dinner dishes and she sd your the women of the house why dont you do the dishes.she is lazy will fight tooth and nail about chores.Nothing is ever her fault...EVER! When we moved in together she was insanely hateful to my 15 yr old son and after a few months she sd he molested her and even though there no evidence my son was convicted. I did fight for him and turned into some crazy b*%$# and told my BF i would destroy his whole family in court unless he told his attorney that he didnt want my son to have to be on Megans Law. So I had to remove my son from our home and he now lives with his dad. A week ltr she sd that 2 other ppl molested her and she sd it happen 2 yrs before.She is a master manipulater and will scream and tell anyone off...this is just the tip of the iceberg. We really cant go visit because she is not welcome at most of our friends and some familys homes. I told my BF that sooner or ltr she will hit him. The lies are crazy. Now Im not bashing Im asking for help and Im only the stay at home SM and bio mom.We have tried everything and its a power struggle because she want to rule the house.Im scared and I want sooooooo much to love and have a relationship with her and we used to be tight and she would confide in me and then all the sudden She percives me as a challenge run and tell on me to her dad about something I sd to get us to fight. So I dont know what to do and my other 2 are and will be corrected accordingly because dad cant seem to raise productive children. I want us all to be a happy loving family.Now love is abundant in our home but its like a dark cloud hangs over us....please help. I have considered calling CYS on myslef so they could see how she acts just to get help!!!!!!!

Comments (10)