SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

SD new development

imamommy
15 years ago

UGH!!!

I'm sorry for this rant... but everything BM says or does, just leaves me shaking my head. It's not even irritating anymore, sometimes it's just stupid funny but this time... GEEZ!

SD is going to be 10 this month. Well, she got her first period and I feel like the lone ranger... DH didn't think it was possible, he thought maybe she went #2 & pushed too hard. I doubted it. Then DH asked his mom who said it's impossible, she is too young to get her period.. that doesn't happen until she's 11 or 12. (Um, she's as big as a 12 year old). So, nobody wants to face the reality that I have been saying to DH for the last year, is inevitable. I let it go until the next day when she tells DH she still has the problem. I tell him to face it and accept it. He sighs... says fine.

So, SD wants to call her mom. DH talks to her first to tell her of this new development. To put it mildly, she freaks out... she starts ranting that it's not possible.. asking how can DH be so calm??? and then finally she asks if maybe someone kicked SD down there???

OMG! I can't even begin to understand that woman!

Comments (20)