SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

court again!!

pseudo_mom
15 years ago

So hubby and the ex went to court again today. they have a standing court date every six months because of all the conflict.

So again she does in wanting custody of "all her babies". They are in mediation she starts spouting off about how the boys counselors recommend she have custody of the boys. Hubby lets her go on for a few minutes and then hands her a letter from the counselors recommending visitation be limited because of their behavior issues at her home. Hubby gets up and walks out says let the judge decide.

So they wait for the judge he asks is DSS involved yes it is she proudly says ... so we wait an hour while they contact DSS and others.... judge comes back in calls her up asks what she want she says "DSS recommends I have my children with me" the judge picks up a paper shakes it and say I just happen to have a letter from them ... let me read it out loud for the court.

It starts off that she is using their department to prove she is the better parent while degrading his relationship with his children it went on and on about her using DSS to get custody of the children and they would not suggest any change in custody at this time. It also stated this was a bitter battle and they tried to help the children but mom was more concerned with what the kids did at dad's house than she was with the behaviors that happen in her home that they found disturbing. The last line read unless the children have been seriously harmed the mother is not to call or have anyone else call the department on her behalf or criminal charges would be filed for false accusations.

We will know in a few days what the judge decided.

Comments (9)