SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
needingsomeadvice

First Time-Need some advice

needingsomeadvice
15 years ago

My finace has a child who is 13months old, the ex took him to court for more money because when she denied him visitation he took her to court. He now has wed/thur and then thur-sunday with the child. Judge didn't impute minimum wage giving her a chance to find a job. They have joint legal but she doesn't seem to care when he showed concern for the dr.. he provides for childs medical fully. She is not working, not going to school and lives with her mom 21 years old. She is making things tough for me and him and the child when he wants to spend time with. In court they both represented themselves.

I am wondering will things get easier or harder... wondering should I stay or go... the poor guy(child) comes to me hungry, needing a diaper change.... I am so confused .. love my man and his kid but his ex is being a hardship... She thought he would not be part of child's life her father left her/mother at young age...

I am wondering will child support get less? How should we handle things? I want things to be easy as they can what can I do...

If it weren't for the bm I would marry my finace today without question...

Some advice and thank you for letting me vent...

Comments (14)