SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

Update and Bio Mom Drama....sigh

doodleboo
15 years ago

Well first of all we are doing great. The girls have been great helping out aorund the house. The baby is doing terrific. J has stopped smoking (hooray) and has been fantastic helping around the house. We are all doing terrific.

That being said....enter Bio mom.

She showed up for the first time in three and a half months to see the girls. We let her take them to the mall and to the park because she looked OK and she said she was alone. The boyfriend she lives with is the dude who has pretty severly beaten her a more than once and J has made it very clear he doesn't want the girls any where around this guy.

So she picks them up around 9 and at 8 that night we get a call and she wants to know if she can keep them over night at a friends house that we don't know. J has told her not to bring the girls around any "strangers" because all of her friends are users and the concern is once all the kids are in bed they'll start partying. It's happened before. So J tells her no and she needs to have them home around 10ish. J goes to work at 10 and they are still not home. 10:30 rolls around and still no girls. Finally at 11 I call J at work and tell him they arn't home yet.

At 11:20 they roll up WITH THE A-HOLE BOYFRIEND! This guy is a big dude. I've never met him before and didn't ever want to. He is a control freak abusive turd. He starts giving me hell the minute he walks in the door. He was hostile from the get go. He was holding one of the girls while all of this was going on. My baby was asleep in the living room.

J came through the door right when I told the guy to get out of the kids room. Apparently J had called Biomom and told her she had better get the girls home PRONTO. Not only did she lie and have this dangerous man around the girls but she was planning to keep them overnight anyway so J had told her get them home or he was calling the cops.

The boyfriend was very comfrontational and even acted like he wanted to fight IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY BABY! Everything got put out on the table. We told them in no uncertain terms that if he ever showed up at our home again we would call the cops. Period. I reamed her out for putting the kids and I (Including my month old child) in danger for bringing him here. God knows what would of happened if j wouldn't of shown up.

I wanted to strangle that woman for having the girls around him and bringing him to our house around my child. This may sound bad but the girls already have scares thanks to this woman and her poor judgment and I do NOT want Layla knowing what rehab and domestic violence is before she's five like the poor girls. She isn't Layla's mother and I don't want her or any of her drama around her.

We have decided after this incident that from know on when she DOES show up for her quarter anual visit we will do the custody switch off at the Police Department so Layla and I arn't anywhere near her or any of her jack@$$ botfriends. It's bad enough the girls have to be. Have I mentioned I hate this woman?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm