SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Wow... just WOW!

imamommy
14 years ago

So, a few weeks ago I told SD that since she is with us on her birthday this year, if her mom isn't going to make a party for her, I can...

Well, she finally approached me a few days ago and asked me if I remember telling her that. I said yes & asked if she's talked to her mom about it. She hadn't so she asked to call her mom. No answer. Left message. No call back.

This is our weekend to have her and next weekend is my DGS's 1st birthday. SD wants to go but it's her mom's weekend. So there are two options for her to go... her mom brings her (which I told her is fine, although I kinda already know her mom won't) or she can ask to stay with us next weekend to attend (which is what I prefer). So, SD has been trying to call BM for three days... several messages have been left with no return call.

This morning, BM called my cell phone. SD asked her about the birthday party and BM hung up on her. SD says, I guess she lost service... so tried to call her back at least 10 times and BM won't answer her phone. I might believe BM "lost service" if she tried to call back or answered her phone but SD has been trying ALL day!

Just needed to vent~ Is this a new low or what???

Comments (38)