SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamom2

It never stops.....I need to Vent.....

imamom2
15 years ago

Someone please tell me why a grown woman would tell her grandchild that her grandfather has a rock on his bones and he is gonna die???????

This child is 5 yrs old and she loves her PopPop more than anything in this world. We were going to get her for the weekend, and we had forgotten about a few other things we needed to do. We told the childs mother (my SD) that we would get her next weekend. So her grandmother (DH's EX) told this child about my husbands cancer and that he is going to die.

This child lived with us unitl about 6mo ago when her mom got mad at me and took her back, then her mother moved and left this child with her mother. The SD is bipolar and we my husband and myself took her to get help and the meds she needs to control the highs and lows. She is doing much better. I can not get my husband to understand that he really needs to step up for this child and do what is right for her. His health is ok right now, and we are very thankful for that. You would never know he had cancer till he pulled up his shirt and see where the kidney and part of the lung have been removed. I think he really needs to stand up for this child while he still can.

Oh we did go get the GD her mom called and said she was crying and very upset because she thought her PopPop had died.

Thanks for letting me vent....Sorry I went on and on and I sure hope it can be read :) lol

Comments (2)