SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovethemouse

Vacation question- going by myself to bring SS's or not

ilovethemouse
14 years ago

Hi - I have never posted here but need some advice. I have three older SS and two younger sons with my DH. We usually go away on family vacations all together as a family.....We had a trip to Disney planned for the fall but my DH just found out he will not be able to go. We will probably do a family vacation in the summer somewhere else. I however really had my heart set on going to Disney in the fall. He suggested that I still go with our two sons....Do you think that it right?? I have to admit I would feel a bit wierd going away with all the boys without DH. I do get along very well with them but I do butt heads with the oldest one at times (he is a mirror of his BM - lies,lazy..etc)..I have been in my SS's lives for over 7 years and I do love them a lot but not sure I would want to take them away by myself. They do get to go on vacations with their BM too so my DH said I shouldnt feel guilty because our two never get to go anywhere with just us but my SS's go away without us.

So what do you think?? I am only going for a few days - is it ok for me to just bring my two boys or should I bring them all??

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH