SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof5angels

Funny kid stories

momof5angels
15 years ago

Thought that this would be fun to do! Please post your funny kid stories!

I'll start!

When my DS15 was 3 he would want to go to visit his Nana EVERY day all day long. One day I told him that I knew his Nana wasn't home so we couldn't visit. He asked "How do you know?" I don't know why I said it...but I told him "Well, I have BIG eyes." He just went on playing. The next day he came to me and asked me about whether Nana was home or not. I told him I wasn't sure. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door...I wasn't sure what he was doing but I followed...Once I was on the porch he said "Do it, Mom. Do it!" I asked what he was talking about and he said "Use your BIG eyes!" Not sure what to do, I just opened my eyes up REALLLLY wide and said "Yep...she's home. We'll go up there in a bit!" This continued on for about a week. We would be at the store and he would say "Hey Mom! Do they have chocolate milk in the back of the store? Use your BIG eyes!" And then while we were checking out, he asked me to use my big eyes to see if it was raining outside. I had to tell him that I didn't have big eyes anymore. We still joke about this one.

Story 2: We were driving down the road a couple of years ago when SS11 got into a very detailed religious discussion. With a TON of concern in his voice he suddenly said "You know how some people have bad bibles that aren't like the real bible?" I told him that I did. He said "Well, my aunt in NY has one of those bad bibles." Knowing that his aunt is a minister, I just said "Oh?" He said "Yep. In her bible it says you shouldn't want your neighbor's wife and you shouldn't want your neighbor's A-word." I was lost for a second...and then it hit me. OH...You should not covet your neighbor's ASS. I tried not to laugh and explained that the bible was referring to a donkey...When I got home I could NOT stop laughing...once I got to MY room, of course.

Comments (14)