SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

I was wrong....

imamommy
14 years ago

I promised that if I was wrong, I would admit it and apologize. So, here it goes:

Several months ago, just after BM's BF's ExW told me that he was confiding in her that he made a mistake in hooking up with BM, he was telling his exW that his plans to marry BM were off because he couldn't afford to support her and her kids anymore. Well, within a month of that, BM posted on a website that she was pregnant. When I showed my husband, he said it was impossible because BM had told him she had a surgery that rendered her infertile. Then, the weekend BM found out that I knew she was pregnant, she went ballistic & came out to our car when we came to get SD and wanted me to get out so she can kick my arse and called me a p*ssy when I didn't get out of my car. (like I would fight her during an exchange... let alone when she saying she's pregnant) so I was convinced she was faking the pregnancy and was going to fake a miscarriage and blame me via the 'fight' or that it caused her stress.

Well, she supposedly had her baby on Thursday. (I still have not seen it, but I concede...) So, she lied to DH when she said she couldn't have anymore kids.

Still, I can't help but feel saddened just a little bit. I love babies and each one is a gift... but knowing how hard SD has tried to get her mom to pay attention to her... knowing that BM already has two children she doesn't take care of... knowing that she got pregnant with both of her daughters when the relationships were going sour, hoping to keep her man by getting pregnant... if history repeats itself, can't help but feel very sad for this new baby.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH