SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
needingsomeadvice

Thank You

needingsomeadvice
15 years ago

Hi,

I have made my mind up and am thankful to all your people out there. My descision wasn't easy but last night the BM wrote a email about child care and asking for more money to pay for child care then what the court has ordered. Well, made me realize she won't ease up and I can't deal with her issues all the time and going in an out of the legal system for a long time. The child is only 13months old poor kid and well I know I may not find a sweeter man to love or care for. However,this is about what I can do and not do.

Thank you to all of you who told me black and white to walk away so I will be moving back home with my parents within the next month and half!!

Hugs and wishing you all the best. I now have a special place in my heart for all you stepmoms and knowing not all do u care for your own children but your other children, the husbands, and BM!! You all are amazing. Thank you from someone who sees the truth and am glad I didn't go and get married but took my time and I know no matter what happens that I will be good because of the people around me and myself and strength

Comments (4)