SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
becky2010_gw

his kids don't wanna come over anymore

becky2010
14 years ago

Ok.... I really need help!! My husband and I just got married November 2009 but we have been living together since January 2009...and we both were previously divorced 3 years prior. His wife cheated on him and well me and my ex grew apart. We see each other as each others soulmate! We have 6 children between us.. ages 15g, 14g, 13b, 10g, 9b, 8b. My 2 younger kiddos 10g n 9b do go back and forth between dad and mom you know reg visitaion. His 2 boys live with their mom and come only on their dads days off...however; for the past 9 months his boys well his older son 13 has changed his whole attitude about coming to our home. He says there is too much going on at our house with my 4 children and would rather stay at his moms. When he does come over...he always wants to go back home. He tells his dad that he wants to spend time with him but, the time he wants to spend with his dad always consist of his dad spending money on him. My husband will try to watch a movie at home with him or play the guitar with him but he'll get bored everytime and wanna go hometo his moms. My life is pretty much when my husband is off from work he has his kiddos so really no time for us, however; thats not what gets me. It's the fact that when he trys to spend time with him he pouts and is always unhappy. It's almost like he hates his father. He wishes his dad wasn't married. I do also know that his mother doesn't like me to go to any events pertaining to her sons. If I'm there..she won't go! When we were first dating maybe a year into our relationship... his ex wife asked him "what do you see in her that you didnt see in me?" and now his son is asking him the same question because he see's us happy. I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't like that he's being torn between me and his kiddos.

Comment (1)