SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bobaty

I feel so Guilty

bobaty
15 years ago

I did not think I would ever come with my own problems but here I am. There is a long story but I'll try to trim it down. My DH and I have been married almost 9 years I have 1BS - 2BD and 2SD the oldest SD lives with us, the youngest with her mom. My DH has been underemployed for about 3 months now (no hours still has a job but no hours at all in this time) so he has not been paying his CS. My mother died in 07 and I just sold her house (for 1/2 what it was worth) had to sale because of finances at home my income will not support us for very long. This weekend my DH told his ex that I sold the house but it's my money and not his. Today at luch he called and said that ex needed to take SD to the doc. and because she let the insurance laps could he pay for half (this could run up to $150 or more.) he tells he he has no money but he would find it - I have always been really big about helping with the SD's but I will not pay HIS CS nor do I think it's my problem to take care of his kids - I do buy them what they need when I can and totally support the one who lives with us. I said I was not paying for it that she let the ball drop and I can't even take my own kids to the Doc at times and that's with Ins. I think the only reason ex asked is because she knows I have the money. Am I a really bad person?

Comments (35)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County