SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cmestep

Should I...or should I not?

cmestep
13 years ago

My (2) middle SS ( they are 24 & 25 yrs old) got their girlfriends pregnant ( they both have decided that marriage is not for them at this time...isn't that nice). They are due a week apart,coming up very soon ( did they plan this?). I 've only been in the family for the past 3 1/2 yrs ( I'm the 4th wife...eeeks I know).I started to learn to knit so I can make them each a baby blanket ( even though I 'm not on board with the whole thing...but I'm just the 4th wife with nothin to say). Well my question is the one SS (I don't feel that we have hit it off since I 've been in the picture), I have called him twice for some help on something else I'm working on and just needed to ask him a couple of questions ( would take maybe 10-15 min of his time). He hasn't bothered to call me back and has told my DH that he's been really busy and hasn't had time,but he will. That was a couple of weeks ago...I haven't finished his blanket. Should I....I'm probably being stupid. I see my DH and my MIL showering these people with expensive gifts, but he can't call me back????

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths