SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

I am a mean mom today

mom2emall
15 years ago

This morning I was a mean mom.

Started with the boys. They made a sock guy out of the clean socks in their drawer. Stuffed all their clean socks into a big sock and were giggling. I too thought it was funny. Then I told them to go put all their socks back because it was close to time to go. Well somehow one of them was in the bathroom and dropped it into the toilet..before they flushed it!

So no clean socks now! So mean mom to the rescue....I gave them each a clean pair of girls socks to wear. Just white socks with pink at the heels and toes...would be covered by their shoes. They both had a fit about it and I said I am not the one who put all my clean socks in the toilet! And I told them they had to wear socks to school!

After we got through that they cleaned up their breakfast bowls. All the kids have been told numerous times to dump any leftover cereal into the garbage from their bowls...not to leave it in the bowl when they put it in the sink. Well my ds forgot. I saw the mess as I was loading the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher. I called ds over and pointed it out. He apologized. Being the mean mom I am I said it was no problem at all and no apology needed...he could just clean it out of the sink!!

The look on his face was priceless. I heard all kinds of EEEWWWSS and GROSS!! as he was cleaning the sink with his bare little hands. I think a few tears emerged.

So He told me today how mean I am. I am thining of making myself a cape to wear when they get home. Maybe take an old towel and make it into a cape and put two big M's on the back...for MEAN MOM!

LOL!!!

Comments (6)