SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

SD is Boy Crazy...Im Worried

nikemama
15 years ago

BM called DH yesterday said that SD (13) was sitting between a boys legs waiting for her bus number to be called. She was all layed back on him from the account we got. She got in trouble for that. The next day the boys was sitting between hers. The Parent Teacher meeting Teacher says she has moved SD all over the class trying to keep her from talking non-stop to boys. She won't stop only boys not girls. SD is all about her MY-Space and her Cell phone. I have been jumping up and down about the Myspace since the summer. We don't have a computer at home so I check on her from here at work. Her grades are good school comes easy for her. I am afraid that if she keeps putting herself out there she will find a taker. My bigger fear is that she already has. I was abused as a young girl. That alone made me more into boys at a very young age. It is a touchy subject with DH and I want to talk to him without upsetting the apple cart. He gets upset if I talk about my early history and would be equally upset if I suggested SD might be walking that walk herself.

Comments (5)