SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liesbeth_gw

skids go to counseling for first time, I'm so excited

liesbeth
15 years ago

So today is THA DAY!! The girls have their first appointment with the counselor tonight. Since BM could not stop us this time she is now adement to prove that she's not the one that's difficult, it's us of course. So she is alll supp-pp-pp-ortive and she wants her darling babies to get the best possible help...blelp blep blep blep..blaahhh

I wonder if she is going to sit in the tiny waiting room to rub knees with us tonight. After all, a Borderline needs to have control so even though we are taking the skids she'll need to be there to somehow have that bit of control. No doubt. No worries. This is not about her, so I'm not going to let it ruin this exciting night!! I'm bringing my knitting so I can be true to the boring image of the goodie-2-shoes:-)

I know I get my hopes up and I know that this is not going to be an istant fix for everything but I'm just SO happy that we finally get to take the girls. If they get something out of it we'll be stoked!!

So now I'm going home and I feel a litlle bit tense because BM will be sitting in our driveway, dropping the skids off. She has to sit there for at least half an hour, and if the skids don't sit with her in the car till SHE says it's ok to go they're in trouble. God she's a piece of work. Pfff

Update tomorrow!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia