SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodleboo_gw

Family update

doodleboo
15 years ago

Hey all. I managed to sneak away for a few to post a fast update.

We are all doing great. Layla is getting to the point where she is eating more and sleeping a little less so I am starting to get a wee bit tired at times. The girls have adjusted super well to having her around and they help as much as possible by fetching things and keeping an eye on their sister if I have to run to the bathroom and such. There has been no jealousy or feeling left out yet so I am happy about that.

Daddy is fabulous dealing with the girls needs 100% while I focus on the breastfeeding and getting some sleep inbetween feeds. He is making sure I eat, drink and take all the meds they sent home with me:) He also makes sure I have time to myself to read or shower or whatever. He is fabulous.

Ironically I will never forget a specific conversation that I had with BM about a year ago. SHe told me rather smugly "Well, I'm glad he is so great to you. Whatever you do don't get pregnant. We got along great too but the minute I got pregnant he turned into an a$$hole."

Of course he has been nothing short of an angel throughout the entire pregnancy, birth and aftermath. I'm guessing part of it was he felt trapped into marrying her and the other part was she went even more nuts than normal thanks to hormones which made for a trully miserable experience for everyone involved. Thank GOD it has been a low drama experience for us!!!

We haven't heard anything more form BM since she called us at the hospital. It's probably for the best at least for now. There is just so much going on right now.

Anyhow, that's whats up with us. We are all doing good. Baby Layla is getting fat and she's healthy. She has her first appointment Tuesday so we'll see how much she's gianed then.

Sweeby-

My friend from work Samali took those pictures in the hospital the day after Layla ws born.

P.S. We call her Little June Bug:) Layla June is her name.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals