SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doylescat

I am starting to hate her

doylescat
14 years ago

My step daughter is 15. Her mum kicked her out when she (the 15 yo) put her (the mum) in hospital after a row about cleaning her room. My step daughter (lets call her jane) becomes violent when she doesn't get her own way. There was nothing for it either she came to live with me or went in to care. Stupid me i let her move in! Her dad works away much of the time so i am left alone with her. Jane's been with me for a year and I have had enough. I have worked so hard helping her make friends, holidays, horse riding, nice clothes and trips out etc but now :I am so unhappy i can no longer face doing any of this. When she gets what she wants it's fine but the minute she gets a no she kicks off. I have tried everything with her, i have read every book I've done everything i can think of i've even gone part time at work to give her more time and still she kicks off. This week i had a stomach bug and couldn't face cooking, i asked her to make her self some dinner as I felt sick and she started off from there. She lies to me to her school to everyone. She blames everyone for everything. I hate comming home now and i am starting to hate her. I shouldn't be hit in my own home, i never hit, i am against violence. The school are always complaining to me that she doesn't do her home work etc but even if i get her to do it she loses it on the way to school. No one helps, not the school not social services no one. If her dad has to give up work we'll lose the house and there is no work around here. :We did want to move closer to him work but she kicks off about that too. I want her to leave. No one can know what this is like unless they have lived it. I want it to stop.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company