SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
punkintm_gw

giving advice not attacking

punkintm
14 years ago

I only started writing on this site because I needed advice,instead I've been attacked over and over again.You all really don't know the whole story about the BM and my DH so why the attacks I try to help others when they ask of it,not knit pick them to death.Thanks for all your encouragement,I want what is best for the girls and always have.Did the word mental illnesses ever come into to play for you people? We are very happy together and try to do right like others.You all start in on me like a mob.I can't stand how vile you all are.I had my husband move in with me because I loved(love)him and was supportive of him for giving them the extra 2 yrs.to get on their feet.I commend him for staying in a loveless marriage where all she thought of him was just a paycheck.She is a very sick woman.He couldn't afford to be on his own those 2 yrs.Every cent he made went to pay on them.Now its over and she still owns him but it doesn't matter because we are happy.I will always encourage him to check up on the girls but I can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do.Thank you to the one person on this site that had alittle empathy for me.Just remember advice, not hatred attacks.I know all of you that responded are just perfect angels who have never found truely profound love like I have.I won't post again. you are no help to anyone in this household or my SD's.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH