SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liesbeth_gw

yippie!!

liesbeth
15 years ago

We were on a waiting list to get a counsellor organised for the skids, and all of a sudden we had our first interview yesterday. Needless to say we are stoked!!

BM agreed in court counselling that it was a good idea for the skids to go to a counsellor, but when push came to shove she kept putting it off. And finally she refused to sign for permission with child therapist no. 1. It was the policy of this particular therapist to have both parents give permission, and that is pretty understandable. So that is when I posted here first I think, it was so frustrating!!

Anyway, we went on a waiting list for counselor no. 2. She had a cancellation yesterday and we got in. And this is the best news: she does not need to get BMÂs signature, she only needs to inform BM that we are taking the skids and encourage BM to participate. (Which we hope she will). The first appointment for the skids is on the 25th of Feb.

ItÂs like a weight is lifted of our shoulders.. aaaaa IÂm enjoying getting closer to my ideal weight J

Comments (15)