SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikemama

DH gets it!!!

nikemama
15 years ago

I am sure that it isn't over but DH has figured it out. He has been trying to cuddle SS and sit with him and talk and talk about his feelings and try to make him feel better about his feelings for me (he hates me). We don't know WHY he hates me other then I am not his BIO mother. Well last night he told me that he was going to have to stop treating SS like a child and start treating him like a teen (he is 13). SS has been playing DH like a drum. If you have been following SS was living with us and moved home with his mom. Saying that He wanted it to be just DH and Him and he wanted DH to leave me so he could have him to himself. He has carried this on for a while now. I was nothing but wonderful to this kid. If he didn't like the dinner I cooked.I'd cook him something else. If he don't like what I fix next time, he can make himself a sandwich.

The thing that really gets DH is that he says I am the problem but he is home playing X-Box with BM's BF that has stolen all kinds of things from the kids and was abusive to BM, been to prison twice since they have been together. But SS can hang out with Him like he is his best friend. DH figured out that SS is a TEEN and needs to be treated like one. I have a 15 year old son. DH has been practicing on for the last year... Now it is going to get good!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company