SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
possiblemrs

Mortgage, my boyfriend and his ex wife....

possiblemrs
15 years ago

Hello all! I am new to this forum and am in serious need of some advice. I have been with my boyfriend for about two and a half years. This is going to sound bad but, we met about six months after he separated from his ex (they were in the process of divorce). Our relationship has been great. We waited about nine months before I met his children. I truly love them, they are great kids. Well the divorce was finally over with last year around February. He practically gave her everything she asked for, including the house. Well in the decree she was suppose to have him off the mortgage within a month after the divorce was finalized. Well, it is January and she still hasnÂt done it. He says she is suppose to be taking care of it but I have been hearing that for almost a year. He continues to make excuses for her. She makes just as much money as he does and should be able to easily refinance the mortgage. It is very frustrating for me because he has been talking about marriage lately but he still allows her to have control over a lot of things in his life. What should I do? IÂm not really sure how to approach this situation. I have told him that IÂm tired of hearing excuses. All he ever says is, "donÂt you trust me?" Help me please!

Comments (35)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus