SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
incognitomom_gw

BM is trying to play 'mommy' again

incognitomom
13 years ago

So ss decided he did not like the game bm got him for Christmas. She had mentioned to me that if any of the kids disliked their gifts let her know and she could exchange them. So I told her about ss and she said that she could pick the game up Wed during the day, go return it, and bring ds the money when he got home from school. I told her nobody would be home till evening to give her the game and offered to bring her the game Tuesday.

So I did. I had told her what time I would be at her house and when I got there I rang the doorbell and her 3 little ones came to the window and were opening it and talking to me. Kinda scary that they were left alone and can do that! After 2 doorbell rings and her kids screaming someone was there (about 5 min) she came to the door. She looked like she had just thrown on anything (didn't match and was totally not dressed for the weather). Honestly I think her and bf were having a flop in the hay! Wouldn't surprise me because she used to do that when skids were young and they had visitation with her.

As she opened it her bf was screaming "who is here". She told him and then I gave her the game. She quickly and quietly handed me half the money for the game and told me she would come Thurs or Friday when the kids got out of school with the rest. I think she didn't want her bf to know she was spending money on them. Then she told me that her and her mom were planning on getting sd this thing for her bday that she mentioned to the grandma. And then she said she also wanted to get ss something for his birthday (that was in SEPTEMBER!!). I said don't worry about it because it is over and he won't even notice, but then she said how she feels bad and wants to?? WHATEVER! Funny how now she wants to buy the kids things when she has not done so in years.

Well she never showed with the $ yesterday. I texted her today to see if she plans on stopping by later and no response. What is wrong with her? Why say you are going to do things and then not do them?

Comments (10)