SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

Just a big old BM vent!

lovehadley
15 years ago

I've posted on here about how BM's husband has been in Texas laying tile for a few weeks now.

He's been gone for 3, maybe closer to 4 weeks. And apparently he is flying home this weekend.

BM called me to b*tch about the fact that she has to go with my DH to get SS's passport today (totally different story.) She went out last night and she actually told me she is HUNGOVER and doesn't want to drive to the post office BY HER HOUSE to get it at 4:30 pm because she's sick!!!

GRRRRR. Never mind that on his days my DH drives TWENTY MILES to take his son to school and then drives THIRTY MILES to work and then drives THIRTY MILES back to pick his son up from school and then TWENTY MILES home! All in one day! And she is going to gripe about going to the post office that is 3.4 miles from her home! WHICH my DH is doing as a COURTESY to her! We could do it on a Saturday or something at a location near OUR home but then BM would have to drive the 20 miles. So DH thought it would be easier and more convenient for her to just meet him and SS at the post office by HER house right after he gets him from school.

So anyway, she fianlly agrees she will meet DH to do it. (We'll see.) Then she starts telling me how she is sooooo excited because her DH is flying home tomorrow for the weekend....but that she's irritated because his little girl's mom wants him to take her for one night this weekend. Well, DUH. He has not seen his DAUGHTER in 3-4 weeks!

BM starts telling me how this is HER time with HER hubby and as a couple they want TWO nights to themselves and time for him to spend with THEIR baby and he MIGHT get his older DD for breakfast on Sunday before flying out again!

COME ON. I just flat out told her that I KNOW if the roles were reversed and it were my DH, SS would be devastated if his dad was in town and didn't spend any significant time with him. And I said if he was coming in town and planning on doing that, that he might as well just NOT tell his DD he's in town--that she will be more hurt to find out he was here for 2 nights and didn't want her either night. This weekend is actually HIS visitation weekend to boot! He has his DD every Monday, every other Thurs, and every other weekend.

The guy is coming in town tomorrow afternoon! He could EASILY have a date night with BM one night, and then have his DD over on Saturday night or something.

THIS is why I just hate to deal with this woman at any cost!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz