SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moxie444_gw

bf's baggage

moxie444
15 years ago

i'm divorced for over three years. been living with bf who has a FIVE year agreement to pay for wife's mortage, taxes and home insurance till year five. Three 1/2 years later, she has done nothing to improve her situation. has a college degree and works at a paultry job and wont get a better one. if he divorces her, she has no health insurance, when the five years is up, mortgage is SUPPOSED to stop. his two grown children live at home and hate my guts, like i am the person responsible for his failed marriage! he has attempted to file for divorce several times cause that what I want. every time, she gets sick... i keep telling him he needs to actually give it up, not pretend. he keeps her on credit cards, bank accounts, keeps his name on utilities and he cant understand what the problem is. its killing me, he's really a great guy that i'm very compatable with, but i'm tired carrying his baggage. if i encourage him to divorce her, his attitude is still that he is responsible for this mess, especially since we are are nearing retirement...she will have little. sigh. how to let go?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County