SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

DH is on my bad list today.......

mom2emall
14 years ago

Yesterday I was not feeling well. Just a cold, but feeling run down. I spent my entire day going through all the kids dressers and closets and organizing it all and getting rid of the items that they no longer wear or do not fit. It is just easier for me to do it then to have them do it because I would have to assist them and it would take longer. Anyways I did that all day and then rushed to the grocery store and got dinner stuff and then picked 2 of the kids up from school. Then had to run back to two schools when the other 2 kids got out of afterschool activities. DH came home and sat down to watch tv. Meanwhile I was helping 3 kids with homework. He saw that I was exhausted so he did make dinner for me.

Then SD had to go to an activity that is 20 min from our house and only lasts 1 hour. He told me he would bring her so I could work on undecorating the real Christmas tree so we could get it out for the garbage pick-up today.

Well after dinner he sat on the couch and fell asleep!! I tried to wake him up when SD had to go and he was out of it and making no sense. So I drove her and sat there for an hour. Then I came home and got all the kids ready for bed, cleaned the kitchen, and undecorated the tree. I brought all garbage outside and all 4 cans to the curb. I began bringing the tree outside myself and when the stand tipped and got water all over our hardwood floors I let out a loud yelp. He all of a sudden jumped up and asked why I was so angry! I for a brief second thought about throwing the tree at him!

Anyways he got up and helped me get the tree apart from the stand and he took it to the curb. I came in and swept and mopped the floors. Then I went to bed and he stayed up watching television because of course he was wide awake from his nap. I asked him to get up with me today because he is off work and we could spend the morning together while the kids are in school. He agreed and I asked him to set his alarm. He is a bear to wake up and I refuse to attempt it because he is crabby when he gets up.

Well I got the kids up, made lunches, and drove them to school. Got home and guess who is still sleeping!!

I know I only work part-time right now. Though I am going to school full-time. But is it too much to expect a little help! Ugghhh!!!

Now I feel better for venting!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations