SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

Off topic

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

I know this is off topic but I'm desperate for advice.

My brother-in-law (dh's oldest brother) has been dating this chic for a few years now. At first everyone got along great with her. I was so happy for him because his ex-wife is bipolar and treated him awful. She just up and left him with the kid and hardly ever sees their daughter. Anyway, so I was ecstatic for him.

A couple years ago at Christmas she made rude comments about my nephew. She went to every other family member with these comments except nephews parents. That brother-in-law and sister-in-law blew up about it. Brother-in-law (dh's brother) basically told her if she was on fire he wouldn't piss on her. (This was his 5 year old child) I knew they hated her but I continued to befriend her. Then a year or so later she got into it huge with my sister-in-law (dh's sister). My sister-in-law is well spoken and will hold her own ground. I still befriended this woman. I wanted to pass my own judgement and she hadn't done anything to me. Everyone told me to be very careful and not to trust her. Well, I didn't listen.

Last October brother-in-law and gf came to our home. I worked all day and had to work the next at 6am. They wanted to go out to bars. I agreed to be DD as long as we could get home somewhat early. They could still hang out at home and I'd go to bed. They agreed. Well, at the bar I decided at 12:30 I was ready to go. They then decided they wanted to continue on to a new bar and told me to go home and they'd catch a cab. I was livid. I didn't say a word, I dropped them off and they didn't say two words to me getting out. I went home, went to bed, got up, went to work. Didn't say anything to anyone. A few days later this gf texts me. She asked if I was mad. I was trying to avoid them so I could get over it on my own. She pretty much demanded a response so I told her I was disappointed in everyone. NOT MAD AT HER, just disappointed in everyone. You know.... like your parents told you when you were kids..... Anyway, I also said I didn't want to fight and didn't want drama so I was trying to stay quiet and let it pass. She blew up! She twisted every word I said into making me a horrible awful person. I tried defending myself but everything I said made it worse. I stopped responding on Oct 13.

She has continued to bash me on facebook to this day. She has also continued to text me repeatedly... my phone beeps for hours a day. She has called and left crappy voice mails. She put a comment on a very public facebook that slandered my full name. I have every text and screenshots of things she's said. (People have sent me things via text when they see it because I have her blocked, and her kids cause she gets on through them) She threatens me all day everyday.

So now it's my brother-in-law, sister's-in-law, me and at least one neice that she's doing it to. Also, I have a friend on facebook that is married to her ex-stepbrother. She confirmed she did the exact same thing to her, when she blocked her on fb, gf started messaging her best friend. Someone she didn't even know. She says mean hurtful hateful things to people. Over and over and over. After she put that horrible thing on the public status a couple people I didn't know kinda defended me. She then sent them fb messages that were hateful and mean... calling them white trash and biotchs, etc. They then had to block her as well. She has my dh's stepsister believing her. I don't know her well but I have always gotten along with her. I sent her a long email tonight.... a very nice one trying to explain myself and everything.

I'm hurt that someone would take her word that I'm this horrible person. Especially when NO ONE else wants anything to do with her. Of course my brother-in-law is also refusing to speak to any of us and won't even look at the evidence.

This gf has told me and my sister-in-law that she can't stand my neice and she thinks my neice is evil. Brother-in-law doesn't care. I'm honestly concerned for my neices safety. This gf is honest to goodness insane. Also, her brother is a registered sex offender and she has him to their home. I just don't know what to do. Not so much about my neice.... I really want to do something abut that but more so for my sanity.

I simply can't get her to leave me alone. I've tried responding... back in October and now I've tried not responding. She's not just clinically insane.... She's the devil walking this earth. I've never met someone so hateful.

Any advice? And thanks if you read all this.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Jennifer Gilmer Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Team | 11x Best of Houzz