SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

The audacity

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

Ok, so this is our very first year EVER claiming ss on our taxes. Bm has had him every single year and he's 11. She called dh and asked him if she could go ahead and claim ss since she was on unemployment this year and wouldn't be getting much. I just can't believe she had the audacity to even think about this, let alone ask for it. Dh told her no. I'm proud of him. He told her that he is having issues with his job (which he is) and that he needed every last penny he could get this year. She took the unemployement for as long as she could get it and it's her own fault she didn't choose to have extra taxes taken from it.

Then she called dh later in the week and told him she's now going to be GARNISHED!!! Wooohooooooooo!!! LOL! She talks to him like... "what the heck" (say that to yourself in a burnt out surger sort of way cause that's her voice.) Dh told her that when she was fitting about the braces that the number he gave her was dead on. He checked with caseworker. She then said that she was calling them because they were taking out sooooo much! Whatever. I know for a fact here in Indiana if you are between $500 and $3000 behind it's an extra $20 a week. So it'll be $76 a week till she's caught up. Even if they're still going by her typo and stating she's $3800 behind then it's only $25 more a week. It's right. She can't do a darn thing about it. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and even if she claimed ss on her taxes.... they're being intercepted so she wouldn't get it anyway... and it'd be like us giving her the money to give back to us. That'd just be ignorant.

Just wanted to let you guys know. Things are starting to come around.

Comment (1)