SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

bad night

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

Ok so yesterday bm decided to fight us on braces. Tonight during dinner (this was our 10th anniversary... so kinda a big deal)..... she decided to pick a fight about pick up time. (Us getting him back). She wanted saturday at 1 because her dh wants to watch the games. She cant go anywhere alone. Been that way forever. We both have to work saturday. So dh tells her itd have to be saturday by 8 am or tomorrow night. She said it cant be tomorrow cause they are goinh to eat for her bday.... which is the 12th. She wants it to be monday and we need to reschedu,e braces apt. Dh tells her no.... cant reschedule and its my bday on monday and we will be doing dinner that day. (She knows when my bday is .... its 3 days before hers.) She also knows when we got married.... so she throws a fit because ss is "an emotional roller coaster" and doesnt want to come home. Im 100% sure thats because shes thrown him on a huge guilt trip. I know he gets stressed out right before he has to go there and tries to get out of it. She then says itll have to be sunday then. Dh says itll still have to be early in the morning. I have to work and two other kids each have 2 basketball games. She just will not budge. She is being awful this week. If ss is really a mess.... im not playing that game with him. He will suck it up. He knows what that woman is like. He makes his own comments. But i really think its her.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022