Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
klinger_gw

Merry Christmas

klinger
15 years ago

I just wanted to wish you all a safe and joyous Christmas.

My sister was able to come and visit me for this season, we went outside today and built a snowman, and had a snowball fight. What a hoot. I was feeling down as we lost our Dad a few months ago, but this will be a quiet and good Christmas anyway.

Cindy

Comments (8)

• fiddlekate
    15 years ago

I'm so glad that you have your sister with you, Cindy. It's so hard losing a parent...things change... But... playing with your sister... at any age... is wonderful! :)

My husband and I ... and our puppy took a walk to a nearby spring/park today.
    We all have many blessings.
    Wishing everyone a special and warm Christmas!
    Katie

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Have a great Christmas!!

• daisyme
    15 years ago

Cindy, it made me smile to open this today and to know that you and your sister could be together and share laughter this day. Love to you from all of us here.

Here's our Christmas story for you..... Today for Christmas we are driving up to see my DH's only cousin. Jim was abandoned by his family when he was 10 or 11 (His grandparents found him in a children's home a year and a half later and brought him home to live with them). Jim tried to reunite with his dad and stepmother in later years but they used him and left him nothing. Jim's father left my DH (and not his only son) the beautiful ships' clock that was given to his (and Jim's) great grandfather at retirement by his partners in the tall ship industry where he was an owner and ship's captain. This beautiful clock has graced our home for 35 years, but we always knew it should have been Jim's inheritance. We recently learned (when he found my brother in law through a local church) that this long lost cousin is living only 20 miles from us. We are surprising him by taking the clock to Jim today. We know he will be thrilled to finally have a family heirloom, and that will "make" our Christmas.

Merry Christmas one and all!

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

WOW!!! What WONDERFUL Family stories!!! Merry Christmas to all of you...You are ALL DEAR TO MY HEART!!!! God Bless You All!!! Jane xoxoxoxo

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

I also hope that all have a Blessed Christmas and hoping for a wondeful healthy New Year. Cindy what a wondeful time to help the healing.

Kathy

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful Christmas in Dallas w/DD and gang. Got back yesterday, and it's nice to continue the good wishes w/y'all.

• cindiloo
    15 years ago

I'm a little late for a Merry Christmas...but HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm